Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The All-American pup

By pedigree, Ella is technically half English and half American, but there's no question that she's adopted a full-blooded American way of life as evidenced by her love of hamburgers and hotdogs.

The only way Ella could be more American is if I threw a baseball cap on her and got her a red, white, and blue collar and leash set (not happening, by the way).

Her taste (so to speak) for American cuisine started at an early age. For those who don't remember, here's how it all started...





And here we are today...and in true American style, that hotdog is CLEARLY bigger than one serving...








No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...