Friday, February 15, 2008

A quarter-pounder for my eleven-pounder!

Grand-fur-ma and Grand-fur-pa hooked Ella up with a sweet Valentine's Day gift - her very own hamburger! Ella hasn't met them yet, but I think it's safe to say they've gotten on her good side already.

Now, I don't think Ella even really knows what a hamburger is exactly, but she knows it's a new addition to her toy supply and she knows it squeaks. And darnit, what more could a 9-week-old pup want?

Here are a few pictures of Ella lugging her burger around, and a video of her first play session with it. (FYI - the super cute play action starts around 2 mins in...)

Ella says rruuufff! (translation: thanks!), grandma and grandpa!







No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...