Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ella killed a giraffe!

We were out for our evening walk in Central Park, and just as we entered The Ramble, out of nowhere appeared this HUGE giraffe! We couldn't believe it...I mean, squirrels - definitely...little birdies of all varieties - of course. But a giraffe?? See for yourselves...


Before I knew it, Ella turned into a fierce predator and became more of a threat to the poor giraffe than habitat destruction...and in the blink of an eye, she tore it apart like it was a stuffed animal!

Oh wait a second.

I think...

Oh my mistake...

It WAS a stuffed animal. Sorry about that.


The sick look of satisfaction post-killing...

The gutted remains...

The gutted remains (different angle)...

R.I.P. "Raffy".

You were the first and only toy Ella ever humped. I'm sorry she used you for her amusement and then discarded you.

If it makes you feel any better, she gutted her stuffed puppy first. I think that just shows how much she truly cared about you.

You will be missed.

No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...