Monday, June 2, 2008

Is it time for Depends already?

Over the past couple of months, I can't tell you how many times I have thought to myself, "Why is my ass all wet?" Now, I may no longer be a spring chicken, but isn't 32 the new 22 or something like that? Or, at the very least, even if I'm no longer bar hopping, shouldn't I at least still be continent?

Well, you'll all be happy to know that the underlying cause of my wet bum has nothing to do with a loss of urinary control, but rather to Ella's penchant for eating ice cubes on every seat in my apartment. If she treated ice cubes like she does her meals, they'd be gone in a split second and my tush would never be the wetter...unfortunately for my bottom, she likes to nurse the cubes.

While I may like my chairs dry, Ella clearly prefers hers on the rocks...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big! Love her big floppy ears and big-girl fur.

Tricia said...

Isn't she getting huge?! I'm glad she hasn't grown into those floppy ears though ;-)

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...