Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ella gets watered

Just when I'm feeling like it's been a boring week and I'm out of interesting material to blog about...they bust out the sprinklers in Central Park!

They were in full effect right by the Heckscher Ballfields, one of Ella's favorite places anyway because she gets to watch (and sometimes chase) all of the baseballs being tossed around.

The only thing that could have taken this to a whole 'nother level is if they'd provided a Slip 'N Slide for us. They fold up pretty nicely though, don't they? Perhaps I'll start carrying one around with me in my doggie bag. You know, just in case...

Here are a few shots from this morning's sprinkler show...

Fearless Ella takes on the sprinkler at point blank range...


...but Ella's a lover, not a fighter, and quickly decides to give in and let the sprinkler shower her with its love...

...and in the end, well, I think the tongue says it all, doesn't it? Sheer bliss...


And some bonus live footage...



For those who are interested, tickets go on sale tonight for the next sprinkler show which is likely to be held tomorrow morning. Better buy yours now - judging by the reaction of the audience in the park today, all future shows are sure to be sold out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog...I live in NYC too and my husband and I have a 3 year old lab who LOVES the sprinklers too! He's also been known to try to jump in the fountain on occasion too :-) Very cute blog!

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...