Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beckham who?

Sure, David Beckham may be remarkably handsome and unusually talented, but he better watch his back because my little Ella is on course to take the soccer world by storm. She's training hard, and once she refines her skills a bit, she'll undoubtedly leave darling David in the dust. (Add to that Ella's fine fashion sense that is every bit on par with the Beckhams'...Posh and Becks can't deny that Ella's collar and leash sets are very fashion forward and sure to start a new trend in canine apparel and accessories).

Below are some shots of my furry footballer, along with a clip of her impressive footwork (and mouthwork - again, not something you've ever seen Beckham do).

Remember, folks. ..Bend it like Beckham Ella!






No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...