Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You can't always get what you want...

It's 11pm. For the last 5+ hours, it's been all about Ella. Ella gets fed, Ella gets her outdoor potty break, Ella goes back inside for an hour of rough-housing and ball chasing, Ella goes back outside for a 2-hour walk in the park where she gets to roll around in the grass and play tug of war with a stick with a black lab named Uzo...and sniff all the recyclables out on the sidewalks en route to and from the park...and get petted by my neighbors who always stand out front by the stoop. Wow, what a good night for Ella.

You'd think after all that, Ella might look something like this....





Well, as the saying goes, you can't always get what you want folks. Sleep might be the normal response after all of the above activity...but Ella is still so wound up that she burst into the puppy zoomies. I managed to catch her on the tail end of it...my camera never saw it coming...

No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...