Monday, May 19, 2008

What a bull it must have been...

One of Ella's favorite treats are Bully Sticks. For those of you who are unfamiliar, you may school yourselves here...but please note the most important bit of information, that being the revelation a bully stick is, in fact, a bull's penis.

Well let me tell you, there has been a mad run on bull penis here in NYC and you can't find these things anywhere. As a last desperate attempt (running out of something for Ella to chew on would be a COMPLETE disaster...), we ran up to the Petco yesterday evening and I was certain we'd find a suitable bone for Ella there. Alas, the only Bully Sticks they had left were THE LARGEST "THINGS" I HAVE EVER SEEN.

I debated, but given the choice between no chew bone or one that may be a bit oversized for my lil pup, I chose the latter. Needless to say, it didn't fit in my purse. And Ella was jumping about like a mad dog trying to get it all the way home.

OK well I'm too embarrassed to discuss this any further, so I'll let the images speak for themselves...

Images are true to size.


"Look ma. No hands!"



Playing it like a flute...


Needing an extra foot to keep it stabilized...


Trying a new position...
And, some bonus bully footage...

No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...