Saturday, May 3, 2008

A quickie in the pines...

...No, I'm not referring to another dog getting his hump on in the woods with Ella (I already told you that is NOT happening as long as I'm around to protect her)...I'm referring instead to our much more wholesome jaunt through the Arthur Ross Pinetum in Central Park yesterday morning. This place is awesome...I don't know much about pines admittedly, but I do know that it's one place that is relatively peaceful and secluded...enough off the beaten path that Ella and I can spend some quality time chasing squirrels and rolling around in the pine needles in relative privacy.

Didn't have my camera with me but got a few shots with my crappy camera phone. Sorry, no photos of me rolling around in the pine needles. I know that's really what you were hoping for...



No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...