Sunday, May 25, 2008

At least cleaning is fun for Ella

It is near impossible to get any cleaning done with Ella around. And since she's never not around, you can guess how much of a mess my apartment is always in. Well, trying to take advantage of the long weekend to tidy up, I busted out the cleaning supplies to try to scrub this place clean.

I don't know why i thought today would be any different. As you can see, in addition to taking out all of her toys (and my shoes!) and leaving them covering every square inch of this floor, she takes over the bowl I had planned to use for mopping.

If I'm lucky, maybe she'll let me use it when she's done.

But only if I'm quick about it.

And only if she gets to tear up cardboard or unravel a roll of toilet paper while I use the bowl.

You see my dilemma.


No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...