Thursday, March 20, 2008

Might as well play in comfort...

The life of a puppy is so strenuous.

Eat...chew...chase...bite...bark...chew...run...chew...jump...chew...I mean even with Ella's super puppy energy, she's bound to be a little tired sometimes...

Here's one rare occasion when she isn't quite at full speed while playing with her football. I think the coziness of the comforter soothed her just enough so that rolling around and letting out a few baby growls was about all she could manage. Even so, I think her devilishness shines through (and OH has she been a little devil these days...).

Enjoy...and if your ears are sensitive to squeaking, you might want to lower the volume...no matter how tired Ella is, she will never go easy on the squeakers...



No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...