Monday, March 24, 2008

Ice Rocks!

After tonight, I'm wondering why it took me so long to give Ella ice. I'm certainly always looking for things she can chew on other than my hands, arms, hair, furniture, sweater, toilet paper rolls...little did I know that ice would not only distract her from all of those other things, but also provide endless entertainment for both Ella and myself! And, IT'S FREE!! (Makes me feel like a fool for spending so much money on those damn Kongs and bully bones...)

Anyway, Michelle Kwan and Kristi Yamaguchi can eat their hearts out...Ella puts on a far more dazzling ice show...

"So momma, how cold are we talking here? Why are you smiling that way?"


"I'm not so sure I trust momma right now but there IS something very irresistible about it."


"Let me just dip my toes in the pool first..."


"Maybe if I'm 'at one' with the ice...you know, Zen Ella."



"Oh, to hell with that zen crap. You betta back up, cube! I ain't no punk!"



"Ha! Now I've got you right where I want you, cube! You're no match for my killer puppy teeth!"


"D'oh! Brain freeze! FOILED!"



"Oh my God get it away! I can't take it! I can't take it!"

"Hurts so good."

No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...