Sunday, February 10, 2008

Well, at least SOMEBODY'S sleeping...

Ella is starting to get more comfortable in her new home and has really taken to sleeping on my old pillows. While mostly I'm just envious that she's getting some decent sleep, I'm becoming increasingly entertained by watching her while she dozes. Check out her sleep style below...some people sleep walk...Ella sleep scoots on her back...








The progression in pictures...
Starts off normal and cute...
Starts snuggling back into the couch...
Ella's disappearing act begins...

The frame after this one shows only a blue pillow with audio track of a whining puppy who's stuck under the loveseat.

No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...