Monday, February 18, 2008

Sit! Shake! Collapse from exhaustion! Good Girl!

Well, we all have to start somewhere – just keep that in mind as you watch this.

Ella’s going public for the first time, demonstrating her “Sit” and “Shake” skills. She doesn’t know her right from her left paw yet, but bear in mind, she’s only 9 weeks old! I’m just happy she now knows and responds to her name and is consistently going on the wee-wee pad! Differentiating right from left and building the stamina to perform obedience exercises for more than 3 minutes at a time may take a little more time and patience...I’m sure she’ll have mastered it by week 10 of life though, piece of cake.

Watch in amazement…

No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...