Monday, February 18, 2008

Say hello to Miss Manners

When it comes to eating, there are certain rules of propriety we all try to abide by, or least be as conscious of as we can. Some of the most basic rules include keeping your elbows off of the table, using the proper fork, putting your napkin across your lap…not putting your feet on your plate, not sticking your paws in your bowl. Well, ok those last two are more relevant in the canine world, but are still not so obvious to my pupster, whose sense of propriety flies out the window when food comes into play.

Here she is, hopping in her bowl, just making sure she didn’t miss any precious morsels…


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!! Could you have found a bigger bowl? :)

Tricia said...

Haha...well, you know how fast they grow! Just planning ahead! I guess it is begging to be jumped in, isn't it? ;-)

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...