Friday, February 8, 2008

A mother's love is unconditional

I think every mother tells herself that hers will be different. Hers will seldom disobey, will never use their outside voices while inside, will never pee on the floor...

I certainly felt that way. I had visions that my pup would be calm and sweet, always in a cuddly mood, would be such a fast learner that she'd only have one or two accidents before being completely housetrained, would never THINK of chewing anything that ought not be chewed...

Well, I guess every mother has to have those delusions shattered sooner or later...

Tonight is the night before I get to bring Ella home, and although naturally to me she is a perfect lil pup, she isn't *quite* the perfect angel I envisioned her to be ;-) I believe the evidence below speaks for itself...


Ella the ankle-biter...



Ella versus my scarf...


(um, Ella, those are momma's work papers)

No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...