Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's a world of pain...

Times are hard, no doubt. And I'm not referring to the impending recession, or to the millions of Americans living without healthcare insurance, or to the unfathomable number of foreclosures putting families out of their homes....no, no...I'm talking about Ella's razor sharp puppy teeth inflicting unbelievable pain on my sensitive skin.

This is an issue that has historically been brushed under the rug and not given the proper attention it deserves, in my opinion. In fact, rates of dental-related violence inflicted by puppies against their owners far exceed all other crime rates in New York City*. I think it's about time we all took a stand against the brutality of puppy teeth - if not for your skin, do it for your furniture people.










*Statistics based on absolutely no real data

No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...