Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm too sexy for my giraffe

There’s an interesting research study that showed that people complained significantly less often about the amount of time spent waiting for elevators in the lobby of a building when mirrors were installed in the waiting area. Why? Because it’s amazing how much more quickly time flies when you’re checking out your sweet gorgeous self in the mirror. And we can’t resist giving ourselves a look. Go on, admit it…you know you subtly try to catch a glimpse.

Apparently pups – well, at least Ella – behave according to the same psychological principles.

Here’s a clip of me trying to play fetch with Ella and her giraffe…that is, until she gets distracted by herself in the mirror…


No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...