Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I swear this video is not looped

Ever feel like a hamster on a wheel? Running round and round and round…always the same routine…no variety…blah, blah, blah. Yeah, me too.

Ella, on the other hand, is a dog. Not only has she never heard the expression “Variety is the spice of life”, she would shudder in horror if she ever did. To her, the routine never seems routine.

Case in point – this video clip.

We do this exact same thing at least 4 times a day, just with the hamburger alone. And she’s got about 10 other toys. You do the math. I can't. I'm too dizzy from watching her run back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...

Whheeeeeeee…….

No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...