Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hard-headed hump day

Let’s face it, Ella is not just willful on Wednesdays. I could snap a picture of Ella’s ‘attitude’ every day of the week. Don’t get me wrong – she’s a wonderful pup and frankly I really dig and totally identify with Ella’s strong personality. All I’m saying is, don’t be fooled by how adorable she is…because as soon as you’re done cooing over her, she’ll pull your sweater right off of you and take it to the corner to chew on.

Here are just a few examples from tonight…

Here she is, thoroughly enjoying tormenting momma by decorating the apartment with torn up tissue bits.




Here she is, only slightly bothered by my leg as I try to block her from chewing on the drawer handles. Keep in mind I’d already ‘corrected’ her about 20 times in the 15 minutes prior to this shot. I think I’m getting through to her, don’t you?


And here she is, quite plainly saying “Screw you mom and don't even think about taking away MY box.”


Now, if you'll excuse me, Momma needs a cocktail.

No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...