Friday, February 22, 2008

First official 12-step Chew-Anon meeting

"Hi, my name is Ella. I'm a nine-and-a-half week old Golden Retriever, and I'm a chew-a-holic."


(All together now...) "Hi Ella".

Tonight, let's start at step one: "Admit that you are powerless over your addiction, that your life has become unmanageable".

In spite of the current irrefutable evidence, I have a feeling Ella is not yet ready to admit she has a problem.

I, on the other hand, am fully ready to admit that her addiction is making MY life unmanageable.

To that end, I'll be hosting a Families of Chewers Anonymous meeting next week. Refreshments will be served, but be forewarned that the entire apartment will reek of bitter apple spray. RSVP ASAP.

No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...