Friday, February 22, 2008

"Fatigue is the best pillow..."

...so the expression goes. Well I don't know if that's entirely true, but clearly it's better to Ella than the crap Bed, Bath, & Beyond is selling.

It hurts me to look at her on the cold hard floor, her poor little head in that position. I know some people prefer to sleep on a hard mattress for extra back support...or on a bed of nails to demonstrate holiness. To my knowledge, Ella has no orthopedic problems or devout religious beliefs that are behind this strange positioning.

I mean, even if I've got a little bed linen diva on my hands, you'd think she'd still find faux-down more comfortable than the hardwood...




No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...