Growing Up With Pup has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.growingupwithpup.com
and update your bookmarks.

feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

"Fatigue is the best pillow..."

...so the expression goes. Well I don't know if that's entirely true, but clearly it's better to Ella than the crap Bed, Bath, & Beyond is selling.

It hurts me to look at her on the cold hard floor, her poor little head in that position. I know some people prefer to sleep on a hard mattress for extra back support...or on a bed of nails to demonstrate holiness. To my knowledge, Ella has no orthopedic problems or devout religious beliefs that are behind this strange positioning.

I mean, even if I've got a little bed linen diva on my hands, you'd think she'd still find faux-down more comfortable than the hardwood...










0 comments:

Post a Comment