Friday, February 22, 2008

Ella hits the bottle...then has to pee

That’s usually how it goes, right?

I’m not going to lie and say I’m comfortable with her starting so young, but what can I do? Sure, it’s only bottled seltzer water right now, but I hear it’s a gateway beverage.

You know how kids are these days. It starts with Canada Dry, and before I know it, Ella will be winning a Grammy for her song about her refusal to go to rehab. And well, then frankly I just wouldn’t know what to feel.

Anyway, enjoy it now while it’s still just innocent and rebellious fun…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's such a smart puppy! That's so cool that she's getting the hang of the wee-wee pad.

Tricia said...

Yeah, she's got the hang of it now. Now the only issue is she gets a little lazy on her aim sometimes and ends up going NEXT TO the pad rather than on it!

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...