Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blankie took a hit

Poor, poor blankie.

Yesterday was a rough day. Ella had her first official accident in her crate, and well, um, blankie was blemished. It's a simple case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, really. Age old story.

I feel I should mention that Ella's accident may have been momma's fault. Is it not ok for her to lap up half a bowl of water 15 minutes before she's crated? Anyway, let's stay focused on blankie...

She's still in recovery. It's not yet apparent whether her cotton will ever be as soft again. And I think it's safe to say that those satin paws will most certainly never recover.

Condolences and blankie refurbishment tips are welcome.



No comments:

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...