Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Agility trials, here we come!

Golden Retrievers are excellent at sports and agility, and I’m proud to say that – while Ella may be missing the “I’m a Golden, therefore I like water” gene – she’s already showing signs that her agility gene is intact!

Here’s a clip of Ella demonstrating her quickness, her adeptness at maneuvering sharp turns, her fearlessness on a treacherous and challenging course. Next week, I’ll begin introducing obstacles and we’ll see how gracefully she can glide over pillows and her toy giraffe. Tonight was just a test of sheer speed and concentration.

Don’t blink or you’ll miss it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Ella had a nice case of the zoomies. :)

Tricia said...

Did she ever! She was buzzing for hours on end last night! Now it's morning and I desperately need coffee...

Mac or PC?

I am not ashamed to say that I am a dork. An internet geek. Next to Ella, my computer is my best friend. And it's one of the best fri...